Choosing the best refrigerator when you have many options in the market will be very difficult. That why we have compiled the list of latest 5 fridges available online in 2020. So that you can look into the list and choose the best which suits your requirements. Before we get to our top 5 picks for you and select one of the Best Refrigerators for your home, we need to understand that What may suit your home and requirement may not suit others.
So it’s very important for you to understand there are a few important features which we should look for when we are going to buying a refrigerator.
Features to look for before buying a Refrigerator
- Separate freezer – It should have separate freezer top/bottom. The experiment shows that the freezer at the bottom model has 16 % less energy consumption than the bottom.
- Defroster – Refrigerator must have a defroster. Manual or automatic anything fine but manual uses less power than automatic. You just need to have to do defrosting at regular intervals.
- Compressor – There are basically 3 types of compressors. Reciprocating, rotary, and digital inverter compressor. The latest refrigerator uses a digital inverter compressor and conventional use reciprocating one. The digital inverter compressor is best.
- Efficiency – Efficient means it should have high cooling power, high air circulation to maintain the required moisture level to keep vegetables and fruits fresh with less energy usage. Which is being represented by the “ENERGY STAR “ rating or Energy Rating on it.
- Design & Capacity: If you are buying the fridge first time there must question in your mind that what capacity refrigerator is required for a family of 2/4/6 members. So it completely up to your requirement follow the general guide for it is 40 liter for 1 person, 100 to 200 liters for 2 to 3 and a family of 5 to 6 would require 250 to 330 litter. Also, keep in mind the available space in your kitchen./house.
- Another demand for this generation is no matter what we buy it must be stylish, trendy and something new and on trendybuzz.in we do take care of that. So along with these basic guidelines.
- WARRANTY– Yes we are Indians and I need not stress enough on how important a warranty is for any electronic product.
- After-sales service: Last but not least
Samsung 324 L 3 Star Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
To begin with, this is one of the most premium refrigerators in the Indian market. It is a double door refrigerator that comes with a frost-free technology which enables it to stop ice build-up. One of the most appreciated features of this refrigerator is its compressor type which is the digital inverter compressor which protects it from sudden voltage fluctuations. It is a 3-star electric appliance thus saves more energy. Now as mentioned above it is a premium refrigerator which is evident by its design and looks. It comes with a door alarm which is very handy as we are so busy amongst ourselves that we tend to forget these little things. Samsung also gives a year warranty on product and 10 years warranty on the compressor.
LG 260 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Before we look at its feature we would like to let you know that this is one of the best-selling refrigerators in India. The main reason behind it is the affordable price and the trust of LG which one of the oldest and most trusted brands of electrical appliances in India. Now it is also a double door refrigerator with frost-free technology. It also comes with an inverter compressor which protects it from voltage fluctuations. The reason why we have placed it in second place is because of its old-fashioned design and size which is just a little smaller than the one placed at the top. It is very affordable with a price of 18000 rupees in India. It also has a one year warranty on the product and 10 years warranty on the compressor.
Whirlpool 190 L 2 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator(wine fiesta)
Undoubtedly this is the best single door refrigerator in the Indian market. It comes with unique patterns on its door that give it a premium look. It has a manual defrosting and stabilizer free control. Again it is from Whirlpool one of the top companies in refrigerators and washing machines. It also comes with a year’s warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the compressor. If you don’t have enough space in your kitchen or you are just looking for a small refrigerator just for 2 members then this is your thing.
Haier 195 L 5 Star ( 2019 ) Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This is also a single door refrigerator by Haier. As mentioned it is slightly bigger than the previous one. The best and most attractive part of the deal is its 4-star rating which is gonna save you a lot of money. Offers a year warranty on the product and 10 years warranty on the compressor which is again a very good deal. What it doesn’t offer is the sense of style, has a very basic design. The only reason why it stands in the fourth position. Haier is again a very trusted and loved company. So if you are looking for an efficient refrigerator and you are not looking for much of style this is it.
Haier 52 L 3 Star ( 2019 ) Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This is a surprise entry for this one in the top five list. It is because of the small size of the refrigerator and not at all unique styles. But even this is one of the most bought electrical appliances in the country. Its small size gives the luxury of space to the buyer. It can be adjusted in the smallest corners of the rooms which attract students as well as bachelors who live alone in small houses. Another aspect of the deal which brings these customers is the price. It can be bought just under 10000 rupees. So if you have a small space or you don’t want a huge cooling appliance to cover your room space, this is for you